Tuesday 23 August 2011

Man v. Food


Over this summer, I have spent some time back at my parent's house in the shelter of the suburban home counties, with access to Sky television, particularly the Good Food channel. The Good Food channel has the U.K. rights to a program called 'Man V. Food', the story of Adam Richman, a food fanatic that travels to all lengths of the country on a quest to find 'the best pig-out joints'. Although I would probably eat most of the food in this show, its definitely harder in this country to get hold of those large size portions and it certainly raises some questions surrounding the on-going weight problems in America. Anyway, I've been playing with a lot of found footage recently and decided this would be a good subject to use for a quick edit, a loose message regarding over-eating that I could definitely learn from.